Robbie Kellman Baxter has keynoted dozens of events, including global “leadership” and “innovation” conferences, annual association board meetings and conferences, internal corporate events and corporate-sponsored customer events. She has also spoken at universities including Stanford, Notre Dame, UC Berkeley and the University of Oklahoma.
Speaking clients include the following:
- Association for Equipment Manufacturers
- American Oil Chemists Society (AOCS)
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- Council of Engineering and Scientific Society Executives (CESSE)
- Digital Content Next
- International News Media Association (INMA)
- Mendoza School of Business at Notre Dame University
- StartupCon by the Creative Content Agency of Korea (KOCCA)
- The Subscription Show by Subscription Insider
- Subscription Trade Association
- Price School of Business at the University of Oklahoma
- Specialized Information Publishers Association (SIPA)
- National Restaurant Association (NRA)
For more than ten years, Peninsula Strategies has helped clients across a range of industries benefit from the Membership Economy, with a focus on long-term relationships, subscription pricing, and membership models. Robbie has worked with companies selling hardware, software, digital content, and consumer products, as well as nonprofits, retailers and entertainment franchises.
Consulting clients include the following:
Praise from Clients
Robbie served as a consultant, thought partner and subject matter expert re: subscription membership. She brought years of experience, amazing connections and invaluable insights into our project. She is intelligent, kind, dependable and hard-working. Thank you, Robbie!
Her expertise regarding the membership model is invaluable and her ability to frame issues and move a group to decision is among the highest we’ve experienced.
Robbie is a unique talent — she is a “bridge” and “translator” and she brings strong business acumen to the emerging engagement/membership economy. She is consistently insightful and amazingly intellectually curious. Robbie is generous in sharing her perspectives and she has a wonderful and enviable ability to synthesize complex conditions into actionable steps.
Her work with us was enormously helpful in our continuing journey from being a product-centered organization to an organization focused more on our customers. We definitely felt we got value out of the engagement. I recommend her highly as a sophisticated consultant who can bring new ideas to the table and help organizations shift their thinking and turn those thoughts into organizational reality
Get the 7 Critical Growth Strategies for Subscription-Based Businesses
Trying to build a more predictable and lasting relationship with the people you serve? This is a guide to a better business model.
You'll also receive periodic news and updates from Robbie Kellman Baxter.