Robbie Kellman Baxter has keynoted dozens of events, including global “leadership” and “innovation” conferences, annual association board meetings and conferences, internal corporate events and corporate-sponsored customer events. She has also spoken at universities including Stanford, Notre Dame, UC Berkeley and the University of Oklahoma.
Speaking clients include the following:
- Association for Equipment Manufacturers
- American Oil Chemists Society (AOCS)
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- Council of Engineering and Scientific Society Executives (CESSE)
- Digital Content Next
- International News Media Association (INMA)
- Mendoza School of Business at Notre Dame University
- StartupCon by the Creative Content Agency of Korea (KOCCA)
- The Subscription Show by Subscription Insider
- Subscription Trade Association
- Price School of Business at the University of Oklahoma
- Specialized Information Publishers Association (SIPA)
- National Restaurant Association (NRA)
For more than ten years, Peninsula Strategies has helped clients across a range of industries benefit from the Membership Economy, with a focus on long-term relationships, subscription pricing, and membership models. Robbie has worked with companies selling hardware, software, digital content, and consumer products, as well as nonprofits, retailers and entertainment franchises.
Consulting clients include the following:
Get the 7 Critical Growth Strategies for Subscription-Based Businesses
Trying to build a more predictable and lasting relationship with the people you serve? This is a guide to a better business model.
You'll also receive periodic news and updates from Robbie Kellman Baxter.