Robbie Kellman Baxter has keynoted dozens of events, including global “leadership” and “innovation” conferences, annual association board meetings and conferences, internal corporate events and corporate-sponsored customer events. She has also spoken at universities including Stanford, Notre Dame, UC Berkeley and the University of Oklahoma.
Speaking clients include the following:
- Association for Equipment Manufacturers
- American Oil Chemists Society (AOCS)
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- Council of Engineering and Scientific Society Executives (CESSE)
- Digital Content Next
- International News Media Association (INMA)
- Mendoza School of Business at Notre Dame University
- StartupCon by the Creative Content Agency of Korea (KOCCA)
- The Subscription Show by Subscription Insider
- Subscription Trade Association
- Price School of Business at the University of Oklahoma
- Specialized Information Publishers Association (SIPA)
- National Restaurant Association (NRA)
For more than ten years, Peninsula Strategies has helped clients across a range of industries benefit from the Membership Economy, with a focus on long-term relationships, subscription pricing, and membership models. Robbie has worked with companies selling hardware, software, digital content, and consumer products, as well as nonprofits, retailers and entertainment franchises.